This is a yearly small race, through the historic streets of Coral Gables.
- Course was very enjoyable.
- Weather was a lot better than last weekend’s race. But still hot.
- Always awesome to race with girls from the group.
- Met a very nice girl who placed 3rd in her age group and is now part of our group.
- Had a delish post-race breakfast.
- Got a new PR of 27:20.
It was also Janessa’s first race. This girl is another example of dedication, she has 4 kids! Yes, you hear right, four. She made the commitment to living fit and with the Couch to 5K program away she went and now she is a mother runner!
The meal: Florentine eggs Benedict with home-style potatoes.